Pick up time
- You will picked up from your hotel around 10:00 AM and drive approximately 20 minutes to Water Activity Center, which located in Nema bay.
Diving for 15 minutes
- Once you arrive, you will asked to complete registration and medical statement, this is a compulsory requirement for all divers.
- You will be inform about the general procedures and organization of diving, Then you will be ready to get off.
You will start to know all the basics of the dive and introduce you to the breathing apparatus. This is the most difficult part of the dive.
- Just a little unorthodox in breathing through this but easily learnt. Once mastered the rest is easy. In addition, you will go through the safety precautions and ensure you fully understand the sign language that used under water.
- You will kit up with the jacket, tank, weights and mask. The Professional diver will enter the water and assist you as well.
- When you are ready, he will take you down below the surface at a maximum depth of 6-10 meters at steady pace. This deep enough to give you the experience of breathing underwater and moving around freely underwater
Parasailing boat time
- As soon as we arrive to our beach in Nema bay you will have all instruction of parasailing boat, after every one wear life jacket.
- After, a nice round of 7-10 minutes, you will be pulled slowly back on to the platform. Honeymooners in particular like this romantic sky ride.
- You will sail for approximately 5-7 minutes above Sharm El Sheikh. And you can do this trip single one for one person, or double for two persons in Parasailing.
Back to hotel
- After finish our trip, If you want to add any other activity you can ask our guide, then, you will dropped back to your hotel and enjoy your day.